I am a PhD student co-supervised by Mickael Randour at the Université de Mons (UMONS) in the Mathematics department of the Faculty of Science, and Joost-Pieter Katoen at the RWTH Aachen University in the Computer Science department.
Before starting my PhD thesis in September 2018, I obtained my Master's degree in Computer Science at UMONS
My research interests are about
- Formal verification and strategy synthesis in stochastic systems
- Planning problems in partially observable probabilistic systems
- Reinforcement learning for verification and safety in reinforcement learning
I am also interested in the combination of formal methods and machine learning in general.
Projects and Tools
- Life is Random, Time is Not: Markov Decision Processes with Window Objectives: Thomas Brihaye, Florent Delgrange, Youssouf Oualhadj, Mickael Randour , CONCUR'19 (extended version on arXiv).
- 2019: Learning and Automata @ LICS'19 (SFU, Vancouver), Multi-objective Reasoning in Verification and Synthesis @ LICS'19 (SFU, Vancouver), Formal Methods and AI 2019 (IRISA Rennes), SyntCamp @ ETAPS'19 (Charles University, Prague), Learning in Verification @ ETAPS'19 (Charles University, Prague), Theory and Algorithms in Graph and Stochastic Games (UMONS), MdC'19 (UMONS).
- 2018: HIGHLIGHTS of Logic, Games and Automata (Technical University of Berlin), MOVEP (ENS Paris-Saclay), Multi-objective Reasoning in Verification and Synthesis @ FLoC'18 (University of Oxford), FoPPS Logic and learning @ FLoC'18 (University of Oxford), Logic and learning (The Alan Turing Institute, London).