I am a PhD student co-supervised by Mickael Randour at the Université de Mons (UMONS) in the Mathematics department of the Faculty of Science, and Joost-Pieter Katoen at the RWTH Aachen University in the Computer Science department.
Before starting my PhD thesis in September 2018, I obtained my Master's degree in Computer Science at UMONS
My research interests are about
- Formal verification and strategy synthesis in stochastic systems
- Partially observable probabilistic systems (like POMDPs)
- Reinforcement learning for verification and safety in reinforcement learning
I am also interested in the combination of formal methods and machine learning in general.
Projects and Tools
- Life is Random, Time is Not: Markov Decision Processes with Window Objectives: Thomas Brihaye, Florent Delgrange, Youssouf Oualhadj, Mickael Randour , 2019 (preprint on arXiv) .
- 2019: Theory and Algorithms in Graph and Stochastic Games (UMONS), Mardi des Chercheurs (UMONS).
- 2018: HIGHLIGHTS of Logic, Games and Automata (Technical University of Berlin), MOVEP (ENS Cachan), MoRe at FLoC 2018 (University of Oxford), Logic and learning at FoPPS 2018 (University of Oxford), Logic and learning (The Alan Turing Institute, London).