I am a PhD student co-supervised by Mickael Randour at the Université de Mons (UMONS) in the Mathematics department of the Faculty of Science, and Joost-Pieter Katoen at the RWTH Aachen University in the Computer Science department.
Before starting my PhD thesis in September 2018, I obtained my Master's degree in Computer Science at UMONS
My research interests are about
- Formal verification and strategy synthesis in stochastic systems
- Partially observable probabilistic systems (like POMDPs)
- Reinforcement learning for verification and safety in reinforcement learning
I am also interested in the combination of formal methods and machine learning in general.
Projects and Tools
- Life is Random, Time is Not: Markov Decision Processes with Window Objectives: Thomas Brihaye, Florent Delgrange, Youssouf Oualhadj, Mickael Randour , 2019 (preprint on arXiv) .
- 2019: SyntCamp @ETAPS (Charles University, Prague), Learning in Verification @ETAPS (Charles University, Prague), Theory and Algorithms in Graph and Stochastic Games (UMONS), Mardi des Chercheurs (UMONS).
- 2018: HIGHLIGHTS of Logic, Games and Automata (Technical University of Berlin), MOVEP (ENS Cachan), Multi-objective Reasoning in Verification and Synthesis @FLoC (University of Oxford), Logic and learning @FoPPS (University of Oxford), Logic and learning (The Alan Turing Institute, London).