I am co-supervised by Thomas Brihaye in the Department of Mathematics of the University of Mons (UMONS), Véronique Bruyère in the Computer Science Departement of the University of Mons, and Jean-François Raskin in the Computer Science Department of the Université libre de Bruxelles (ULB).
My research interests lie in the field of Game Theory. In particular, I am interested in the synthesis of equilibria in multi-player non-zero sum games (e.g., Nash Equilibria, Subgame Perfect Equilibria and weak Subgame Perfect Equilibria).
- Constrained Existence Problem for Weak Subgame Perfect Equilibria with ω-regular Boolean Objectives: Thomas Brihaye, Véronique Bruyère, Aline Goeminne and Jean-François Raskin , 2018 (see extended version on arXiv) .
- 2019: Theory and Algorithms in Graph and Stochastic Games (Mons, Belgium), Mardi des Chercheurs 2019 (Mons, Belgium) .
- 2018: GandALF 2018 (Saarbrücken, Germany), HIGHLIGHTS 2018 (Berlin, Germany), MOVEP (ENS Cachan, France), MoRe at FLoC 2018 (University of Oxford, UK), Logic and learning at FoPPS 2018 (University of Oxford, UK), GT Verif 2018 (VERIMAG, Grenoble, France) .
- 2017: HIGHLIGHTS 2017 (London, UK) .
- Subject: I implemented, using the concept of antichains, a well-known algorithm in formal verification to solve the tasks scheduling problem.
- Supervisor: Gilles Geeraerts.