I am a first-year PhD student cosupervised by Mickael Randour from the Effective Mathematics Team at the University of Mons (UMONS) and by Patricia Bouyer-Decitre from the Laboratoire Spécification and Vérification at the École Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay. My PhD is funded by the F.R.S-FNRS. My research interests lie in the game-theoretic approach to formal verification and in hybrid models. Before starting my PhD, I obtained my master's degree from the University of Mons.
PublicationsMy publications on DBLP.
- Games Where You Can Play Optimally with Finite Memory. Patricia Bouyer, Stéphane Le Roux, Youssouf Oualhadj, Mickael Randour, Pierre Vandenhove. 34 pages, 2020. [arXiv]
- Decisiveness of Stochastic Systems and its Application to Hybrid Models. Patricia Bouyer, Thomas Brihaye, Mickael Randour, Cédric Rivière, Pierre Vandenhove. 31 pages, 2020. [arXiv]
Attended eventsMy talks with slides.
- 2020: MOVEP 2020: 14th Summer School on Modelling and Verification of Parallel Processes (Online).
- 2019: Highlights 2019 of Logic, Games and Automata (Warsaw, Poland), 13th International Conference on Reachability Problems (RP'19) (Brussels, Belgium), Theory and Algorithms in Graph and Stochastic Games (Université de Mons, Mons, Belgium), Mardi des Chercheurs (Université de Mons, Mons, Belgium).
- 2018: FoPSS Logic and Learning School (University of Oxford, Oxford, UK), MOVEP'18 Summer School (ENS Paris-Saclay, Cachan, France), Internation Conference on Functional Programming (ICFP'18) (St. Louis, Missouri, United States).
- 2017: Computers in Scientific Discoveries 8 (Université de Mons, Mons, Belgium).