I am a PhD student cosupervised by Mickael Randour from the Effective Mathematics Team at the University of Mons (UMONS) and by Patricia Bouyer-Decitre from the Laboratoire Spécification and Vérification at the École Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay. My PhD started in October 2019 and is funded by the F.R.S-FNRS. My research interests lie in the game-theoretic approach to formal verification and in hybrid models. Before starting my PhD, I obtained my master's degree from the University of Mons.
PublicationsMy publications on DBLP.
Peer-reviewed conference proceedings
- Decisiveness of Stochastic Systems and its Application to Hybrid Models. Patricia Bouyer, Thomas Brihaye, Mickael Randour, Cédric Rivière, Pierre Vandenhove. Eleventh International Symposium on Games, Automata, Logics, and Formal Verification (GandALF 2020), EPTCS 326, 17 pages, 2020. [DOI] [Extended version on arXiv]
- Games Where You Can Play Optimally with Arena-Independent Finite Memory. Patricia Bouyer, Stéphane Le Roux, Youssouf Oualhadj, Mickael Randour, Pierre Vandenhove. 31st International Conference on Concurrency Theory (CONCUR 2020), LIPIcs 171, Schloss Dagstuhl, 22 pages, 2020. [DOI] [Extended version on arXiv] Nominated (among 4 papers) for the Best Paper Award of CONCUR 2020.
- Arena-Independent Finite-Memory Determinacy in Stochastic Games. Patricia Bouyer, Youssouf Oualhadj, Mickael Randour, Pierre Vandenhove. 35 pages, 2021. [arXiv]
Attended eventsMy talks with slides.
- 2020: Spotlight on Games (Online), GandALF 2020: Eleventh International Symposium on Games, Automata, Logics, and Formal Verification (Online), Highlights 2020 of Logic, Games and Automata (Online), CONCUR 2020: The 31st International Conference on Concurrency Theory (Online), MOVEP 2020: 14th Summer School on Modelling and Verification of Parallel Processes (Online).
- 2019: Highlights 2019 of Logic, Games and Automata (Warsaw, Poland), 13th International Conference on Reachability Problems (RP'19) (Brussels, Belgium), Theory and Algorithms in Graph and Stochastic Games (Université de Mons, Mons, Belgium), Mardi des Chercheurs (Université de Mons, Mons, Belgium).
- 2018: FoPSS Logic and Learning School (University of Oxford, Oxford, UK), MOVEP 2018 (ENS Paris-Saclay, Cachan, France), International Conference on Functional Programming (ICFP'18) (St. Louis, Missouri, United States).
- 2017: Computers in Scientific Discoveries 8 (Université de Mons, Mons, Belgium).